AG Smith is a well-recognized retirement-planning authority. With a thirty plus year professional legacy of industry-leading accomplishments, A-G has received national attention since 1986, as one of the top three financial consultants in America. A-G is a Registered Financial Consultant (RFC) and a Certified Estate Planner (CEP). He is a regular guest speaker to investment organizations and has his own popular weekly radio broadcast “Money Talks” in Sacramento, California. AG has served as consultant to Fortune 500 executives. He has an accounting background through Columbia University, educated in Financial Planning, Investment Banking Specialties, and Estate Planning. He is committed to helping people enjoy a happy, secure and worry-free retirement.
- 1986 FCCB Rated Top Three Advisors, USA
- 1987 Radio Talk Show Merrill Lynch
- 2006-2017 Radio Host KTKZ 1380 AM Radio “Money Talks” Show
- NEA – Registered Membership
- Registered Financial Consultant, RFC
- Certified Estate Planner, CEP
- Board Certified Spiritus Retirement Advisor
- Private consultant to Fortune 500 Executives.
- Pension Expertise since 1993
- Political Activist for Senior Rights 1983
- Protect My Asset Radio Network, Nationwide
- Member, National Institute of Certified Estate Planners, NICEP
- 1970-2017 equaling 40 plus years course work, case work, certifications and business experience.
- 1970-1972 Accounting Columbia University
- 1980-1986 Financial Planning Business College for Financial Planning, Denver
- 1997-2017 National Institute Certified Estate Planning
- 2010-2017 Registered Financial Consultant, RFC
- California Life and Disability CA O786649
- RFC, Registered Financial Consultant
- CEP, Certified Estate Planner
- California Dept. of Insurance (Agent #0786649) – www.insurance.ca.gov
- The National Council of Certified Estate Planners – www.nationalcep.com
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants – www.iafrc.org